Cobweb Information South Africa
084 645 4635
Cobweb Information South Africa (Pty) Ltd
14 O’Brien Avenue
Northcliff Extension 3
Company Registration Number 2006/031165/07 (Registered in South Africa)
Managing Director: Paul Crankshaw
Tel: 084 645 4635
IMPORTANT: We respect your privacy. We do not disclose buyer information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
The information we collect:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, e-mail address, etc.
(2) Data that allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data that we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number), which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of e-mail updates, recorded by e-mails we send you (if you select to receive e-mail updates on products and offers).
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the all applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
(1) To process your registration or order, etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
(2) To issue a unique identifier, if relevant (for example, a customer login).
(3) To comply with legal requirements.
You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to us at our address above. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after-sale obligations.